Living Beyond Limitation
An event for Inspiring Change...
Saturday 16th September 2017 at The Global Retreat Centre, Oxford, UK
“Those who do not move, do not notice their chains" - Rosa Luxemburg
To live a liberated life is a natural goal for every human being. We all seek freedom in various ways...freedom from the things that hold us back, and freedom to do the things we love most.
But as most of us know, freedom isn't just about being able to do whatever we want externally, true liberation exists only when we let go of inner limitations and connect with our authentic self.
Freedom is intricately connected with inner strength...having the strength to choose how I think, feel and respond to life...having the strength to do what I deeply want from the inside, even when that goes against my automatic habits and patterns. Freedom is having the strength to stand alone, independent of all my ego supports, and know that I am deeply okay.
In this age of transition, join us to explore a freer way to BE in the world.
IS THIS EVENT FOR YOU?
- Are you between 18 to 35 years old?
- Do you wish to engage with the energy of hope?
- Do you have the concern to create a positive future for yourself and others?
- Have you already taken an initiative in making a positive contribution to the world?
About the one-Day Event
This event is an opportunity to renew your relationship with your inner self, take some time out to meditate, reflect, journal, discuss and unite ideas; a chance to co-create a new vision for both ourselves and our world through emerging our own well-spring of inner resources.
The facilitation process includes a creative blend of reflection, conversation, active engagement, meditation and play, through which you will be able to:
- Meet and network with like-minded young adults (spiritually progressive, creative, hope-driven, courageous)
- De-stress in an environment that will support your personal growth
- Equip yourself with practical spiritual tools
- Develop a personal road map for expressing your potential
The event commences on the Saturday at 9:30 am and finishes at 5 pm. We ask that you try to arrange your travel so that you can be present for the full day
If you are aged 18-35 then please click on the link below to register your place for this day event.
The event is hugely popular and is offered at no charge, although contributions are welcomed. Places are limited and offered on the basis that the applicant can be present for the entire day
To register your place - Click here